DESKRIPSI TRAINING ISO 9001:2015
TRAINING ISO 9001:2015 – The latest update to ISO 9001 is underway, the first since ISO 9001:2008. But it is really the first major revision since ISO 9001:2000, which essentially consolidated three previous standards including ISO 9001, ISO 9002 and ISO 9003.
While still in the drafting stage (see enclosed time line for publication), this latest revision takes into account the vast changes in technology, business diversity and global commerce (which the ISO 9000 family and its spin-offs were created to support), including:
- The growth of service businesses and their needs for quality management
- Recognition of the need to harmonize, integrate quality management into overall business management systems, perhaps to serve as the basis of business management itself
- Making it easier for companies to adopt multiple ISO series general business management standards such as ISO 14001 (environmental) and/or vertical standards such as AS9100
- Helping to simplify the understanding of the standard, and make it easier (and more mandatory) to apply it more uniformly
The update/revision process is also supposed to keep the current focus on managing processes (as opposed to managing more specific program elements) as an effective method to gain a more repeatable pattern of success, and to remain more applicable to a wider array of enterprises.
It is doing this to help make this standard revision more durable by “providing a stable core set of requirements for the next 10 years or more” even amid the increasingly changing business situations in which it must operate.
Gain a good understanding of ISO 9001 with our Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 version Quality Management training course.
The three-days training course is designed and delivered by our experienced tutors to help you understand all areas of quality management and its importance in securing future business and stakeholder confidence.
OUTLINE TRAINING ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the ISO 9000 structure and route to certification
- Study all areas of ISO 9001:2008
- What is Changing in ISO 9001:2015?
- Integrated Management Systems or Multiple Management Systems such as such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, or ISO 22301
- What Does the ISO 9001:2015 Update Mean For Your Organization?
- Establish the importance of ISO documentation
- Gain an overview of our certification procedures
- Advance your continuous professional development
COURSE BENEFIT TRAINING ISO 9001:2015
On completion of this course, you will:
- Have a better knowledge of ISO 9001 and what it means
- Understand the structure of ISO 9001
- Learn how to establish and maintain the highest standards of quality management
- Be able to share understanding of the importance of quality standards to your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Those who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
- Those with responsibility for implementing quality management systems
- Those with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
DR. M. Aulia Rinadi, MBA
VENUE & DATE
- 20 sd 22 November 2018
- 11 sd 13 Desember 2018
WAKTU : 08.00 – 16.00
TEMPAT : Yogyakarta
•Convinience Meeting room
•Module Soft & Hard Copy
•2x coffee break and lunch during training
Rp 6.000.000,- /participant (non residensial)
Special Rate Buy 5 Rp. 5.000.000/ participant (non residential)