Pelatihan Fire Watcher
Pelatihan Fire Watcher – The Fire Watch Program serves as a guideline to watch for hazards after hot work has been performed on a renovation or new construction project on the all industrial facilities. The Fire Watch Program also applies whenever the Fire Alarm System or Automatic Fire Sprinkler System is not operational.
Objectives Pelatihan Fire Watcher
After completing these training the participants will be able to: To the lookout and control of stray fires solely Written fire watch policy Performing Fire watch duty Performing Reporting requirements.
- Written fire watch policy
- The duties employees are to perform
- The equipment employees must be given
- The personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Posting fire watches
- Understanding principle of fire prevention
- Fire classifications (NFPA)
- Fire Extinguishers (types, how to use, precautions, inspection, maintenance, etc.)
- Common Fire Hazards / Causes of Fire
- How can fires be prevented?
- How to fight fires?
- What to do in case of fire?
- What to do in plant emergency?
- Criteria for performing a fire watch (Welding or cutting, Hot work, Combustible materials, Renovations and New Construction
- Fire Systems (Fire Alarm System, Automatic Sprinkler System, Assigning employees to fire watch duty, Fire watch job description)
- Assigning employees to fire watch duty.
- Fire watch job description
- Reporting Requirements
- Fire Watch Notification
- Fire Watch Log
- Training Film Viewing (Fire Extinguisher)
- Practical Fire Extinguisher Exercises
- Plant Emergency Equipment Familiarization
DR.Ir.Jamaludin Harahab, SE., M.Si.
- Training Module (Hard and Soft copy (USB Flash Disk)
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint, Souvenir (Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt),
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
This training is very useful for engineers in particular the facilities department engineers, plant inspectors, maintenance engineers, this includes Facilities Management (FM) employees and outside contractor personnel.
WAKTU & TEMPAT
15 – 17 Januari 2019
12 – 14 Februari 2019
12 – 14 Maret 2019
09 – 11 April 2019
14 – 16 Mei 2019
18 – 20 Juni 2019
16 – 18 Juli 2019
06 – 08 Agustus 2019
03 – 05 September 2019
08 – 10 Oktober 2019
12 – 14 November 2019
03 – 05 Desember 2019
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel berbintang di Yogyakarta ( Grand Aston/Ibis/ Phonix/ MM UGM )
Mobile Phone/WhatsApp: 0813-8142-1802
Mobile Phone/WhatsApp: 0852-3377-1983
PT. CENTRAGAMA INDOVISI
Alamat Kantor : Jl Patangpuluhan No 26 Yogyakarta
Telp : ( 0274 ) 375 734
Fax : ( 0274 ) 375 734
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://centragama.com