This Advanced Electrical Motor Training is designed to give knowledge and skill on operation, maintenance, protection, control, troubleshooting and Failure of electric motor that many used in industries. Electrical motors are the “workhorses” of industry and are the most widely used electrical machines. Applications of electrical motor can be found in industries, electric transportation, robotics, process control and energy conservation. This course gives a thorough understanding of electrical motor’s working, control , protection, maintenance, failure modes and the tools to maintain and troubleshoot electrical motors. This course also covers electrical motor starting and speed control .
Reliability-based maintenance (RBM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) strategies are now widely used by industry, and health monitoring of electrical motor and drives. Motor current signature analysis (MCSA) use to diagnose faults in induction motor drives. MCSA is a noninvasive, online monitoring technique for the diagnosis of problems in induction motors. Participant will gain a fundamental understanding of the electrical motor, installation, operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting. Participant will gain valuable insight into the selection of the protection necessary to ensure motors are protected against fault conditions, so as to ensure reliability and long life. Computer simulations are used for understanding of electrical motor operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting.
Advanced Electrical Motor Training Outcomes
After successfully completing this Advanced Electrical Motor Training, Participants will able to do the following:
1.Understand the electrical motor basic principles
2.Understand the operation, maintenance, protection, control, troubleshooting and Failure of electrical motor
3.Describe the failure analysis of electrical motor and the solutions.
4.Understand the Troubleshooting of failure of electrical motor.
Advanced Electrical Motor Training Outline
1. Introduction to electrical motor (Fundamental Concepts, AC and DC Motor).
2. Types Of Electric Motors ( Induction Motors, Synchronized Motor, Shunt, Series and Compound Reinforcement)
3. Electrical motor operating system and starting control
4. Electrical motor: speed control.
5. Protection of Electric Motor During Starting, Running and Braking
6. Maintenance of Electric Motor
7. Energy efficiency of electrical motor.
8. Power Quality issue: Harmonic elimination
9. Troubleshoot of electrical motor
10. Failure Analysis And Repair of electrical motor.
11. Condition monitoring for electrical motor systems
12. Causes and effects of: broken rotor bars, abnormal airgap eccentricity, shorted turns in stator windings, shaft/coupling misalignment, stator core vibration characteristics and problems
13. Interrelationships between current and vibration monitoring to detect the root cause analysis (RCA) of problems
14. Fundamentals on current signature analysis of motor to detect electrical motor problems.
15. Prediction of fault severity: reliability and limitations
16. Case histories from a range of industries
17. Diagnosis of mechanical problems of electrical motor
18. Computer simulations are used for electrical motor operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting.
• Case Study
- Tugino, ST MT & Team
Waktu dan Tempat
- 24 sd 26 Juli 2018 2018
- Jam : 08.00 – 16.00
- Tempat : Hotel Ibis Style, Yogyakarta
Merencanakan IN-HOUSE TRAINING? Hubungi kami segera untuk penawaran terbaik sesuai jadwal dan kebutuhan perusahaan anda
- Training Modul Pelatihan (Hard copy dan soft copy)
- Training Kit
- Dua kali Cofee break dan lunch
- Qualified instructor
- Training Photo
- Stationeries: Notebook and Ballpoint
- Rp. 5.500.000/ participant (non residential)
- SPECIAL RATE Kirim 4 Peserta: Rp. 5.000.000,-/participant (non residential)
Informasi dan Pendaftaran
0852-3377-1983 (Mobile Phone/WhatsApp)
0813-8142-1802 (Mobile Phone/WhatsApp)
Alamat Kantor : Jl Patangpuluhan No 26 Yogyakarta
Telp : ( 0274 ) 375 734
Fax : ( 0274 ) 375 734
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://centragama.com