This Lockout/Tagout training aims to develop the knowledge and skills required of those employees to be able to implement procedures and equipment orhazardous energy. Knowledge/skills in question here involves the locking and labeling correctly so that accidents caused by these energies can be avoided.
Lockout/Tagout Training Objectives
After the end of this Lockout/Tagout Training participants will be able to:
- Demonstrating their understanding background and concepts of LOTO
- Identifying the purpose of the application of the policies and benefitsin employment LOTO
- Identifying which employees must apply LOTO
- Identify hazards and other types of equipment LOTO
- Understand the steps to be followed in implementing LOTO and what to do at each stage.
- Having awareness embodied in the form of responsible behavior in implementing LOTO
Lockout/Tagout Training Participants
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, officer / engineer,employees, self-employed, who are responsible for implementing and coordinating the activities of LOTO, supervisors, safety
Lockout/Tagout Training Outline
- Authorized employees/affected employees.
- Lock vs tags.
- Issue of/responsibility for locks/tags/equipment.
- Individual responsibility for use.
- Isolation! Individual and sequence.
- Emphasis sequence, and multiple energy source potential.
- Removal/restorations of energy.
- Review of equipment.
- Periodic (day-week-month-year?).
- Work order/work review.
- Individual responsibility
- Supervisory responsibility
- Management commitment
- Inspection procedures.
- Responsibility to inform
- Disciplinary actions.
o Violations of standards, policies, and procedures are to be dealt with as management actions.
o Show Video Discuss video(s)
- Resume, discussion, Post Test
Lockout/Tagout Training Instructor
- Patisina, ST, M.Eng dan Team
Time and Venue
- Training Duration : 2 days
- Date : 27th till 28th February 2018
- Time : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Place : Hotel Ibis Style Yogyakarta
- Rp. 5.5000.000/person
- Rp. 3.500.000/person (if there are 5 persons or more from the same company)
- Rp. 1.700.000/person (In House Training/ IHT min. 15 participants)
- Handout dan Soft Copy
- Training Kit :
- Training Bag
- Coffee Break 2x and Lunch
Information & Registration
Jl. Patangpuluhan 26 Yogyakarta
Telephone : (0274) 375734,
Fax : (0274) 375734
Informasi dan Pendaftaran
Mobile Phone/WhatsApp: 0813-8142-1802